300x250

11 March 2009

Training Camp Day 17, Departure

Well all things must end at some point. I think I totally wrecked my body. But it should pay off in a few weeks when I realize the form. One must find his limits.

I took a plunge into the Mediterranean Sea this morning. Couldn't let my lady one up me =) It was cold, and I am probably sure that I created a little suspicion at 0715 this morning. It was fun though. It's always been my thing to touch the different waters of the world. What will be next? Not sure, but I'm sure it will be written about.

Weather is looking better for Germany this weekend. I'm going to take 3 days off the bike. My lungs, or black lungs, are filled with fluid. I guess 1800kms and lots of kjs will do that too you if you aren't careful during my short stay. But I found new levels of pain tolerance and I will be stronger because of it. It is just no good right now.

Chow,
Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well played, Bearclaw. Well played!
~The Sherpa