300x250

02 February 2008

A Trip of Many Surprises

Where in the world is Matthew? Well, I'm pinned up here in The Biggest Little City in the World, Reno that is. The short of it, I ran into some detours, but not to despair. My trip to top competition cycling glory and training, and my new life in the People's Republic would not be complete without complete drama. Didn't get many fotos yesterday but I will upload a few hopefully tonight. My plan is to make it to Rock Springs, WY which is about 350mi shy of the homefront. No need to ironman. Muchas thanks to my loving parents for helping me out yesterday on the phone and the hotel room. And thanks to the crafty web searching by my brother, and #1 fan of Bomb This Hill!, David! You will all be rewarded some how.

Anyways, I am at Starbucks using up the remainder of my 24hr pass on the tmobile network. Hitting the road shortly. Hit me up on the mobile if you need something to do, b/c I will just be humming away on I80 =)

Chow,
Matthew

No comments: