300x250

31 January 2008

My Last Day in San Francisco

The time has finally come where I say goodbyes to my life here in San Francisco, and hello to my new adventures in Boulder. I will admit, I felt sad packing my car tonight. I have met so many great people here which makes its sad to leave. But with everything, one must press on and pursue new adventures and the unknown. For its those moments of the uknown and unfamilier where we grow the most. This is my time to explore and expand and to learn. Even though I will be leaving, friends are forever so its just a matter of seperation.

I would like to give a shoutout to the coolest people in the world: Sarah, Whitney and Marco at 520 Noriega. Its easy to have roommates, you just search for them on Craigslist. But becoming friends with roommates is quite different. These three saw me every day and can confess to my manuerisms, wild cooking adventures, crazy training sessions, and fun laughs. I could never ask for better friends to live with. To you all, thank you for all the times especially Arrested Development with Sarah, kitchen talk with Whitney, and lady talk with Marco. I will surely miss you all and remember all the great moments we had. So now, you will just have to come out to CO for some skiing, hiking and everything else Colorado! 520 Noriega Forever!

For those of you keeping tabs on me. I will be leaving SF ~0700 en route to Grand Junction. Hit me up on the mobile and we can chat. I'm going to be taking pics for a sweet photo album along the way. Already bought my fruit from West Portal Market, so I am set to go.

Chow,
Matthew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing and reading all the new adventures in Colorado. Keeping updating this site because it has for the past year giving me a laudible excuse to quit studying and instead to see what kind of crazy stuff you're doing at extreme measures. Best of luck on your endeavors in Co. Mucha Suerte! Carpe Diem!
David

Anonymous said...

P.S. BAM! Just added the newly updated Bomb This Hill to the Favorites List! (Yeah, and all the little bumps on your arms are from the shear gratification that your lil bro added you to the Fav list) :)

David

Anonymous said...

You even made it onto my favorites as a bookmark! : )

Megan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! The roads of SF are a little quieter lately without you bombing them all the time. Our kitchen is a little quieter too...