300x250

04 February 2008

CO Welcomes Me with Snow!

Well, day 1 of my new adventure in CO and its snowing. Expecting 2-4". Maybe some xc'ng is in the forecast for tomorrow. Today its the trainer 1-2hrs. My new place is huge! Once I get settled, i think I will be very happy. Niwot is a cute little town just north of Boulder. No urban riding to great training for me anymore. The town reminds me of Westmeerbeek, BE. I hit up Eye Opener coffee this morning. 4 flavors of kick ass coffee, free refills, free WiFi and just a few minutes walk from the house. Love it! The owner asked me how the WiFi was and I said it was good. Then he gave me permission to park outside his place and poach WiFi. This is crazy. Everyone here is super nice. For the first time ever, I met my neighbors and actually exchanged names. Now you think this is weird, but maybe it is. I guess being a renter, you just don't talk with people. But they are super nice, have two young kids. CO is going to be good for me. I can already tell.

Chow,
Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah you made it! I cant wait to read about your new life in Colorado...keep me up to speed with everything! Love you and miss you!

-Megan