300x250

05 February 2008

Fresh Pow Pow

Its a Blue Bird CO day...fresh 4" of pow yesterday and last night. Might try to go xc'ng later in the park. Yep thats right they have xc'ng in the park here. Boulder kicks ass for the outdoor guru. I did 1 hour on the trainer this morning. Going for another hour this afternoon. Still on the wifi at the EyeOpener. They have just some awesome coffee.

I'm still trying to figure my way around this area. yesterday was pretty hectic with the snow storm that I didn't really know where I was going. But I did recognize the falafal place I hit up 3 years ago on Pearl Street. So I the house I am in has someone shovel the driveway. isn't that crazy? The service is included in the HOA fees. I think the HOA fees also include water and other utilities. Not sure though. We are still getting free cable but we are planning on getting wifi/cable/phone in the house anyways.

The coolest things on american television was on last night. The Colorado State Cyclocross Championships! Thats right, we had bike racing on in the evening in America and it wasn't during Le Tour. I guess I'm in CO =) I'm totally doing cross next year. It looks super fun.

chow,
Matthew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER......


Megan

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the south has influenced the West on some Southern Hospitality. Glad to hear that not everyone out there is crazy :) Sounds like a epic tale is in the mere future. Keep up the hard work.
David

Anonymous said...

So how well can the Monoque Carbon shred in 4" of pow pow?
David

Matthew Barrowclough said...

My Monoque Carbon steed is hanging out in the stables till Thursday. Waiting for the roads to dry a little. But its getting some much loved attention on the trainer in the house. We have a sick setup with trainers and tv all in an finished basement. Roommate has a computrainer!

Anonymous said...

Hey this Megan and Ashleigh, Megan had to tell me what "pow pow" was, but seriously Im glad you are enjoying it!

Ashleigh