300x250

29 February 2008

A Crack in the Road

So I just ate 1.3 cookies from Paradise Bakery. One oatmeal-raisin and 1/3 choco-chip. I wanted some free wi-fi and I already had enough koffe this morning. Feeling a little guilty. I'll get over it. Simple pleasures as the Russians will say.

so I am sitting here at Paradise outside. It was all nice and quiet until what I think is a work group from a salon rolled in. Pretty ******* obnoxious. They were sitting out in the sun then moved into the shade. The girl who is refuses to eat, not b/c she is "trying to be healthy." Wait, she is eating a banana. But the comment out of her which is definitely the line of the day..."If i was in shorts and t-shirt, it would be okay to sit out here. I'm in work clothes, I don't want to go back to work glistening." Yep, no "glistening" for this beauty queen.

My visit to Denver has been going great until these shmucks showed up. Now they are trying to make sure they didn't get charged more than they should have for their lunch.

Wait...update on their jobs. They look to be workers at a dept store. One of the guys has a jean jacket with sparkles on the back which read, "totally"

And that pretty much wraps up this entry...
chow,
Matthew
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, sounds like you haven't completely left the crowd from San Fran.
David

Anonymous said...

why didn't you introduce yourself

michael