300x250

10 May 2008

Another Day of Sweet Boulder County Open Space Trail Riding

Despite being all congested I went out for a 2.5 hr spin on the Titus. I did my the loop I have been doing recently but found some new routes. Finding new places is one of the things that draws me to the bike so often. Today was one of those days. Unfortunately the places I wanted to head up were for hikers only. Me being the conscious trail guy I decided not to go illegal. Tomorrow I am going to head up to Heil Ranch which has some nice singletrack loops for the novice rider. Weather is suppose to be gorgeous so i might head down to Golden Gate Canyon as it looks like they have some nice trails to ride. Once again, its an OIB moment. So many outdoor options just minutes from the door.

Here are a few picks from today...



No comments: