300x250

07 November 2007

That's a sweet mullet!

This morning while on campus as SFSU, I got the glimpse of what makes this country great, the mullet! While getting some mullah out of the little house of money(ie ATM), I caught my first glimpse of one. The mexican dude sported the nice black wavy version of it. Seeing this guy made me think of the mullet master that roams the sidewalks of SF State. I hadn't seem him in awhile but just as I was walking back to my office with coffee in tow, I spotted him! The mullet master was rocking the lower back mullet. Meaning this dude has been growing out the mullet for several years now. It rolls down his back with the sides and front nicely trimmed. I didn't have my digital camera with me and thought it might be a little too weird even for me to take a photo with my mobile. Then I am not sure how I would get the pic off the mobile and onto this blog. So that leaves me with one option. I am going to have to scout this guy out and snap a digital foto of him. There are many types of heroes in this world, some save lives, some win race, and some just make you smile like the mullet master. So today, I want to pay honor to all those who rock the mullet! I encourage everyone to send in their favorite mullet shots. Remember with the mullet its clean up front with a party in the back...

For those of you who are uneducated in mulletness, here is a mullet shot =) Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a photo called "Jorts"
-Its of a Florida Gator fan rockin the mullet and sporting the Daisy Duke jean shorts, quite classy. I'm not sure how to post the photo, so I need you to either show me how or just let me send it to you via email.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this guy doesn't mess around when it comes to mullets. have you ever seen a "skullet"? My bus driver back in Maine had one of those. He had almost no hair on the top of his head and shoulder length hair in the back.