300x250

14 November 2007

Happy Birthday Little Brother

Today is the birthday of my little brother, David. He turns a ripe 22 today and is well onto his way of creating mass fortune through this entrepreneurial expeditions. Hopefully he will save a little bit for sponsorship of my cycling program haha.

We are going to go for a ride together over the Thanksgiving holiday. Hoping that it will spark his interest back to getting more kms on his Giant. My case to get more of my family on bikes took a tough turn this summer when the truck nearly killed me but I will get them out on bikes and riding.

So to celebrate David's birthday here is a nice little photo for him...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the blog shout out. Definitely will keep you on the top seed for sponsorship when I begin to accumulate my future billions, hopefully trillions, but I'll keep it realistic. Looking forward to the ride, maybe I can show you a few things about how to get to that next level :)
Dave

Anonymous said...

So I was telling Eric today how I've been reading your blog and I told him that I noticed you gave a shout out to David on his birthday but Eric didn't get one. I wasn't going to say anything about it but Eric suggested I heckle you about it and it sounded like fun. :P I have to say though, your blog is very impressive and it is a lot of fun to read. I also think that's a great idea making your own energy bars. I agree with you when you say store-bought ones are too sweet. It also sounds like they would be fun to make. I did always like the lemon or orange flavored ones. I think they are a lot more refreshing than peanut butter or other candy type flavored bars. I guess I should end this comment before it turns into my own blog but basically I just thought I'd say hey and I hope you have a great week!
-Katie

Matthew Barrowclough said...

Well, thank you Katie for reading my blog. Yes, I did forget Eric's birthday and I apologize publicly for my error.

Good luck with finals and stay tuned for new energy bar and related news.
cheers,
matthew