300x250

15 November 2007

The Macho Man

Today is the Macho Man Randy Savage's birthday. He's a cool 55 today. The Macho Man holds a close spot in my heart as I grew up watching this beast in the ring on WWF and WCW. I was also witness to his marriage to the Miss Elizabeth, rest her soul.

Well, you know you have hit the big time when you start getting 15% discounts at the West Portal Produce Market. That is correct! I have created quite the repoir with the produce guy at WP since I stop in and buy 3 fuji apples every morning. Call me a slave to the fuji or a slave to habit, but the fuji is the greatest tasting apple, firm, yet sweet.

I roll out to TN tonight on the JetBlue red-eye out of O-Town. Should be an exciting trip with lots of family time, cooking, and of course Cranksgiving. What's Cranksgiving? Just basically the most intense cycling holiday in TN =) My coach Shawn has prescribed a KJ burn over Thanksgiving holiday. I'm shooting for lots of Zone Two kms. Should be an epic adventure on the new ride. So if you are in TN or western NC, give me a shout and we can join up.

Chow,
Matthew

No comments: