300x250

15 May 2009

And the Ref Shows the Red Card

No this is not Fußball its Volkschule. Yesterday, the Camerooner threw out the race card. I don't know how it came about but the conversation went from learning a language to discussing and arguing about his difficulties in Esslingen and in Deutschland. What started as a conversation turned into a "Stand Up with Arms" harangue. Yeah that is a big boy word. Use your inferencing skills or your GRE language skills to unravel that one. Or you can just see the definition here
So the whole event went on way too long. Finally the lehrerin took the rheins(1st time) and she put the big kabush on the whole thing. I sat there uninterested and wondering what the hell just happened?

Health is getting better. My infection has moved from my throat to my nose. So now it's like normal, normal being full-on nasal drip, as is par for the course normally for me. Racing tomorrow, C-Klasse then A/B/C Ba-Wu-Liga race on Sunday.

Stepped up the maturity ladder today. My younger sister Lauren gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Which made me the an uncle and consequently a provider of all future things her parents won't give her or take her too. It won't be demanding for quite a few years but I will first expose her to Deutsch. Tomorrow I ride for Lauren and Abigail.

Chow,
Claw

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha maturity ladder...Abigail is going to have a good time with her uncles and aunt!! :)


Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

I know she will. Just don't fill me in on all the details. Love, Mom BE SAFE

Anonymous said...

Rather, rather

Anonymous said...

I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.