300x250

11 November 2008

Elite Rider

After lots of hard work and ups and downs, I finally received my upgraded license from USA Cycling. Now I'm a cat 2 rider. So the majority of my racing will now be Pro/1/2...Its a big step but one I've been working on and eager to enter for some time now.

On a side note, I'm hosting a sick "coming out of retirement" partay on Thursday here in the Unreality. I'm going to focus on the flavors of northern India. Should be a treat for me and all cool friends.

Also, here is a shout out to my brother Michael in Chicago. He reminds me of my inactivity of writing. I thank him and I hope that Chicago is friggin super cold all winter for him...b/c I love him =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you deserve it! Enjoy your time off and I cant wait to see ya!


Megan

Anonymous said...

Nice work, looking forward to shredding some pow pow in yo face son
Dave

Anonymous said...

good to see you are finally taking my advice. my next advice to you is to read sun tzu's: art of war. here is one excerpt from the beginning that will help you. "this is war. it is the most important skill in the nation. it is the basis of life and death. it is the philosophy of survival or destruction. you must know it well. your skill comes from 5 factors. study these factors when you plan war. you must insist on knowing your situation. 1.discuss philosophy 2.discuss the climate 3.discuss the ground 4.discuss leadership 5.discuss military methods." as your advice giver i urge you to read and learn sun tzu's teachings. i'll email you a copy of his book on pdf. it is time to stop being good and start being great.

-your bro