300x250

26 October 2009

Sanwald's kommen nach Colorado

So my great friends from Germany, Sandra and Marc Sanwald, arrived on Saturday. It has been great to catch up with them and show them the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Kristi and I had a great time touring the Pearl Street Mall with them and explaining all the excitement that is Halloween. I also was able to share some of Colorado's finest, Illegal Pete's burritos. And their trip would not be complete without some repayment of snow and cold =) Yesterday we had snow, sun, cold, and more snow. It reminded us of my first days in Backnang with all the snow. Today the weather is better and it looks like we are going to head up towards Estes Park and take in some of the Rocky Mountain National Park.

Job prospects are moving along. Hopefully I receive the message I have been waiting for in the next few days.

Chow,
Bearclaw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having a good time! I would love to see some snow right about now! It's still in the 80's here. Are you and Kristi dressing up for Halloween?

~Lauren