300x250

13 October 2009

Home on the Range

Back in the motherland for a week visiting my family. Very nice visit and relaxing. Granola R&D is in full swing. I am coming close to a reputable product. Now I need to secure a line on a commercial kitchen space to take this project to the next level. Keep you posted....

On another food note, I got my Amigo Mexican Restaurant fix. It was pretty much delicious. Unfortunately my dear sister Megan wasn't able to join. I tried to console her but I think I was too late and she was left looking like this

 
I hope she feels better soon. My enchilada suiza was very delicious by the way =)

I'll be rolling back to Boulder on Friday just hours away from my big birthday and all the great surprises Miss Kristi has in store...

Chow,
Matthew

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the nice, big brother that you are, I'm confident you will take your dear sister Megan out for a nice Amigos dinner since she came home especially to see you for her fall break ;-)

I'm SO looking forward to celebrating Ron Burgandy's birthday this Saturday!
~Kristi

Anonymous said...

matthew does look a little like ron doesn't he. i don't know if he has his stage presence though. it's debatable.
-michael

Matthew Barrowclough said...

I might not have the presence today but I am confident I can meet those goals.
Matthew

Anonymous said...

Michael, you might not know this, but Matthew has recently sported a new change in his appearance--and that's why I referred to him as Mr. Burgandy.
~Kristi =)

Anonymous said...

dude!!!! is matthew rockin a stache

michael

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matthew! May this next year be the Very Best year you have ever had but not the Best to come.
Alice & John

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday. I know it was a good one. Love, MOm