300x250

20 March 2008

Welcome Spring!

It has finally arrived. Weather report today for Boulder looks pretty sick for some riding, low 60s. On the plan today is some race efforts up Left Hand Canyon. Basically ride threshold, then throw in some short attacks and back to threshold. Will be hard but set me up for the Gila.

Last week I started working at Full Cycle Bikes. Its a fun gig. Days are rather long since I am on my feet most of the time. But I sold my first bike on the 2nd day of the job. Its cool seeing someon so excited about getting a bike. Standing up all day definitely has taken a toll on my pelvis. I have to massage it out throughout the day and try to sit as much as I can. I'm finding though that working in a bike shop is not the best way for recovery. My body will become accustom to it but this past week has been a little off for my training with my new work and some early mornings with my nanny gig. I'll have it figured out in a few days times.

Well enjoy the first day of spring! I know I will riding up LHC.
Chow,
Matthew

No comments: