300x250

10 September 2009

Back to Reality

It has been just over a week since my euro adventure ended. Excited to be back and catch up with old friends and reacquaint myself with the roads and trails of Colorado. I've been keeping myself busy with job hunting and other projects. Riding is becoming a way to get away from it all and enjoy some stress-reducing exercise. I forgot how important and popular cycling is to the Boulder community. I mentioned to Kristi last evening how many people are out riding every day. Commuters, kids, exercise enthusiasts and those training for that next event. Cycling is quite contagious here.

Right now, I am digesting the season and just enjoying riding the bike. I'll start some cross races here in Colorado and do the cross ride on Wed mornings but it's a no-stress fall season. I'm very pleased with my successes over the past year and I know that next year will a breakout year for me in US.

Chow,
Bearclaw

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew! See you soon! Looking forward to catching up. --W

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good year. Love, Mom BE SAFE

Anonymous said...

You are completely slacking on your blog! get on it!

-michael

Anonymous said...

i was thinking the same thing michael! i've been stalking you all week! lol : )

lauren